Download the abstracts book
- Only one abstract per inscription is allowed -regardless of their respective types and areas.
- When several authors sign one paper, it requires the payment of the presenting author-registration fee.
- There are 3 participation modalities:
- Poster only
- Poster or oral, if selected
- Invited Speakers
Deadline for proposals submission until 15th September.
- The Scientific Committee will communicate the final acceptance decision by e-mail to the presenting author from 22th September onwards.
- All abstracts must be submitted online using the letter type and word limits indicated in the form.
- The Organization will approve or decline all submitted abstracts and will assign them to specific sessions. Authors are welcome to indicate the preferred session:
- Genomics of adaptation
- Inter- and intra-cellular trafficking
- On growth and form
- Genetic basis of pathogenicity in fungi
- Cellular basis of pathology and aging
- Developmental genomics
- Regulation of gene expression
- Cytoskeleton and cell architecture
- Pattern formation and differentiation
- Genome instability
- Cell signaling
- Tissue homeostasis and regeneration
To send a proposal, you must follow these steps:
- Access the registration page and register as a user on the conference website, by filling a form with your personal data.
- Once registered, you can proceed to send proposals through the platform. You must select from the menu on the left the option “Submission” and follow the instructions provided.
The three societies will offer a number of benefits and awards to participating PhD students. Membership is required. Please, link to the desired society for details.
During the Closing ceremony (Friday Oct 27), SEBC will announce the “Charo-Armas Award 2017”, sponsored by Promega and the prizes to the best oral communication and posters, sponsored by Tebu-BIO. SEG will announce the National Prizes for Basic and Applied Genetics 2017, sponsored by Fundación Pryconsa.
For details, please link to the corresponding society.